- Access benefits information through Your Benefit Resource Airgas portal
- Login with User ID and Password
- Contact Airgas Benefits center Monday through Friday
Airgas employees in need of information regarding their benefits can now access the information online through the Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Air Gas portal. To get into the online portal employees will be asked to enter a User ID and Password. Employees that cannot remember their User ID or Password will need to stay calm and search the YBR Airgas online portal login page for the Forgot User ID or Password link. Once clicked, the link will take users to a new page where they can enter the last 4 digits of their social security number and Birth Date to continue with the password or User ID recovery. New users wanting to register for their YBR Airgas online benefits access will need to enter the last 4 digits of their social security number and Birth Date as well.
A couple of useful applications that can be accessed through the YBR Airgas login page:
- Screen Reader – Users can check a box to use the site with a screen reader (a software program that translates text or images into speech or Braille)
- View mobile Site – On-the-go users can click the View Mobile Site link to be directed to the mobile site login page
Users that have further questions that require a direct response can give a benefits representative a buzz toll-free at 1-877-424-2363. The Airgas Benefits Center hours are Monday through Friday between 8 am and 6 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Airgas Inc. is a supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty gases operating out of United States, Canada, Mexico, Russia, Dubai, and some European countries. The company was founded in 1982 and has headquarters in Radnor, Pennsylvania.
259 N Radnor Chester Rd #100
Radnor, PA 19087
Phone – 610-687-5253