Walgreens Heart Health Solutions
- Review and purchase featured products
- Learn about heart health topics
Individuals concerned about living a healthier lifestyle are well advised to check out the Walgreens Heart Health Solutions page. Upon arriving at the webpage customers will see some featured health products to browse and purchase if necessary. These products include blood pressure devices, Co Q-10 supplements, Fish Oil, Omega 3, Low Dose Aspirin, and Krill Oil. Underneath each item a link can be found that will direct customers to a page with more detailed product information and a shopping cart feature. In addition to the featured products the Walgreens Heart Health Solutions page has some valuable information about the following topics:
- High Blood Pressure – Find out how to understand blood pressure readings, learn more about blood pressure symptoms, find out what causes high blood pressure
- Cholesterol – Learn about good cholesterol vs bad cholesterol, learn what good cholesterol numbers are, find out more about the symptoms of high cholesterol
- Preventing heart attacks – Explore how to lower the risk of a heart attack, find out what daily aspirin can do to prevent heart attacks
- Eating Fro Your Heart – Learn how a well balanced diet can help with heart health, find out what supplements can be good for heart health
Customers that have more questions about issues concerning heart health should look towards the bottom of the Walgreens Heart Health Solutions page for a the More Questions? We’ve got Answers link in order to download a PDF format answer guide.
The Walgreens Company was founded in 1901 and is a the largest drug retailer in the United States with headquarters in Deerfield, IL. The company can be reached by mail at 108 Wilmot Rd, Deerfield, IL 60015. To contact The Walgreens Company by phone customers can pick up the phone and dial 847-315-2500.