Starwood Hotels Star Hot
Use the Hot Rate promotion to obtain unique Starwood Hotel and Resort rooms for only $49, $69 and $89.
The Star Hot program is only allowed to be used by Starwood employees and their immediate family members. Immediate family members are defined as a spouse, domestic partner, children, brother, sister, parents, and parent-in-law who has lived with the Starwood employee for 6 months or more. This program is for nonbusiness, leisure travel only and travelers should check with participating Starwood franchise hotel management to ensure they take part in the program.
- The stay may not exceed 14 nights
- The Star Hot program is offered on a space available basis at all participating hotels
- Any Starwood associate who misrepresents the eligibility of an individual to obtain a discount (aka cheats the system) is subject to discipline, up to and may be fired
- Family members can receive the benefit even if the Starwood Hotel employee is not staying at the hotel
Other Star Hot Conditions
- Employees will not earn Starpoints or airline miles under the terms of this program
- Individuals participating in the following incentive programs will continue to earn and redeem points according to program specifications: Team HOT Incentive program, North American Divisional Sales Incentive program, American Express / SPG program
- If hotel room occupancy is at 80% or greater the program will not be allowed (or if the hotel forecasted to be at 80% or greater which is common on popular holidays such as the Forth of July or Memorial Day
- A StarHot Authorization form MUST be filed whenever associates uses the program
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is based at One StarPoint, Stamford, CT 06902 and can be reached by phone at 203-964-6000. The firm operates the following brand name hotels: St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Westin, Le Méridien, Sheraton, Four Points, Aloft, and Element.