- Discounts for employees and students offered
- Check eligibility at local Sprint store
Cell phones users that are thinking about switching carriers may want to take a look at the Sprint Discount Program. To find out if they are eligible, customers will want to hop in their cars and drive up to the nearest Sprint location. Customers that would rather verify their eligibility from the comfort of their home can dial 866-639-8354 to be connected to a representative that can help. There is a decent chance that eligibility will be confirmed as the Sprint Discount Program applies to customers that belong to certain universities, companies , and organizations.
How do I complete the Sprint Verify process to see if I am eligible for a discount?
Once a Sprint customer signs up for service their phone number can be entered into the field at that bottom of the Sprint Verify page in order to:
- Verify eligibility to continue receiving discounts after the verification request by text is received
- Check the status of a discount request that is already in process
- Apply for a brand new discount
Wondering what would be considered valid proof of belonging to an organization, university, or company?
All of the following items will be considered valid proof for customers looking to score a discount:
- Current employee ID badge
- An active membership card
- Unexpired credit union debit or credit card
- Pay or pension stub issued within the last 90 days
- Current statement of account issued within the last 90 days
- Veterans identification card or Department of Defense form 214
- Military orders or w-2 for military employees or retirees
For more information about the Sprint Discount Program or the company in general please write to 6200 Sprint Pkwy, Overland Park Kansas, 66211. New and Existing customers alike can reach Sprint by phone by dialing 866-866-7509.