Portal Red Lobster
- Login with a username and password
- Username and password retrieval are available
Red Lobster employees that need to get into their accounts can now do so through the Red Lobster online portal. To login the first things Red Lobster employees will need to do is get on the internet and go directly to the Portal Red Lobster. After arriving at the portal, employees will need to enter an email address and password to complete the sign in process.
Password Reset Process
- Employees will need to enter their User ID’s and answer their security questions to complete the password reset for the Portal Red Lobster page
- To set up security questions employees will need to login to Microsoft Azure by using the email address or phone number associated with the account they are wishing to login with
Username Retrieval Process
- Team Members will need to enter their first name initial, last name initial, date of birth , restaurant number, and POS
- Managers will need to enter the restaurant number, date of birth, and last 4 digits of their Employee ID number
- RSC employees that are having any problems with their username or password will need to suck it up and contact the Help Desk
Red Lobster is an American nationwide Seafood chain that started up in Lakeland, Florida in 1968. The company has grown to the world’s largest causal dining seafood restaurant with over 700 restaurants in the United States and Canada and over 58,000 employees. The company operates on a powerful yet very simple philosophy: Great Seafood, Great People, Great Results. To go along with the company philosophy, Red Lobster has established 6 core values: Respect, Integrity, Genuine Caring, Hospitality, Teamwork, and Excellence.
The Red Lobster Corporate office can be reached at: 450 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 or by phone at 407-734-9000.