My Taco Bell Yum
- Access account online through My Taco Bell Yum page
Taco Bell employees can now access their accounts online through the My Taco Bell Yum portal page. In order to login, employees will need to enter their usernames and passwords in the appropriate login fields and then hit the Submit button.
Employees that have forgotten their usernames will need to enter their first name and last name, social security confirmation, enter their password, and answer their security questions
- The employees first name and last name will need to match what was entered at the time of hire
- Employees that believe their names have been misspelled can have their managers look up the information in My Taco Bell
- Employees that have forgotten their passwords will need to enter their username, name, social security number confirmation, new password, and answer the security questions
Employees that need to gain access to the My Taco Bell Yum portal:
- To request access employees will need to first confirm their country and then specify their function
- Possible functions include work in the restaurant, franchisee, licensee, express licensee, advertising agency, engineering firm, plans development partner, plans development consultant, other business partner, and asset development partner
- After entering the country and function employees can complete the request for access in 3 steps
The first Taco bell was opened in 1962 by Glen Bell in Downey, California. Since then Taco Bell has grown to over 6,000 restaurants operating across the United States. Serving over 36 million hungry customers per week, Taco Bell is the nation’s leading Mexican inspired quick-serve restaurant. The company is currently in a 10 year growth plan that started in 2013 to expand the business by 2,000 restaurants and an estimated 100,000 jobs nationwide. Taco Bell currently has over 350 franchise organizations.