Home Depot My Install
- Start to finish information and support for installation project
- Login with email address and password
Home owners that have purchased a product from The Home Depot that needs installation can rely on Home Depot My Install to guide them through the process. This free services provides start to finish support and provides useful benefits such as:
- A customized portal
- Enhanced communication
- Step by step project tracking
- Clearly defined project phases
- Direct access to Frequently Asked Questions
The Home Depot My Install makes sure customers are not left high and dry as it provides direct communication with a primary point of contact from consultation all the way through projection completion. In addition, Home Depot My Install users will feel like kings with their VIP access to personalized help and support. To login users will need to click the Log In to My Install button and enter their email address and password. Users that are a little wary about providing an email address should know that email addresses are necessary to provide access to the many features of Home Depot My Install. Users should not lose sleep over worrying about spam email resulting from providing their email address as Home Depot My Install only sends emails personalized to their installation project.
A few other reasons homeowners should feel comfortable utilizing this free service:
- The Home Depot partners with installers and home service professionals that live up to the highest standards of experience, know-how and customer service
- Service installers are screen and background checked to ensure they have all applicable licenses and insurance
- The Home Depot stands by its installers with at least a one year service warranty
Users that would rather see how this service works instead of just reading about it can check out the short and sweet video located on the Home Depot My Install page.