- Login through use of a username and a password
- Password retrieval help is available
- Browser configuration is available
Athenahealth members can now gain online access to their accounts by logging into athenaNet. In order to login, users will need to go directly to the athenaNet athenahealth login page and enter a username and password in the appropriate fields then hit the Log In button.
What If I forgot my password or username?
Luckily for athenaNet athenahealth users there is a quick and painless way to recover both the password and the username:
- To recover a forgotten password click on the Forgot Password? link located under the login fields to be directed to a 4 step password recovery page
- Users will need to enter their username in the required field and then click the Next Step button to proceed with the password recovery
- To recover a username users will need to click the Forgot Username? link located on the password recovery page and enter an email address in order to recover the username
- Users that have also forgotten their email address will need to bite the bullet and contact their practice administrator for assistance
How do I configure my browser?
- Users can configure their browsers by clicking the Configure Browser link located underneath the login fields on the athenaNet athenahealth page
- To configure their browser users must have athenaNet Device Manager downloaded on their computers
- Users will want to make sure to routinely clear their browser cache to make sure they are viewing the most recent version of each athenaNet page
Athenahealth, Inc. is a business services company that provides billing and clinical related services to medical group practices and health systems in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and has headquarters located at 311 Arsenal Street Watertown, Massachusetts 02472. Phone -617-402-1000. Facsimile – 617-402-1099.