- Login from a shared or private computer
- Contact the Division Support Center for assistance
Comcast employees in need of access to the company’s network will need to get on the internet and go directly to the TeamComcast page. To login to the network, Comcast employees will need to enter their User Name and Password in the appropriate login fields. Employees that are not sure what their Username is can contact the Division Support Center at 888-570-0778. The Division Support Center can also be contacted by employees that are unable to login to TeamComcast for any reason.
As a security measure TeamComcast users will need to verify whether they are logging in with a shared computer or private computer:
- Shared computer – Comcast employees should select this option if they are connecting from a public computer. When using this option employees should be sure to log off and close all browsers when ending their session
- Private Computer – This option should be selected by Comcast employees that are the only person with access to their computer. When using a private computer employees will enjoy additional time of inactivity before being logged off
What are the password requirements?
After logging in Team Comcast users will have the option to change their password. Passwords must be 8 characters in lengths and fit three of the following criteria:
- Use of English lowercase letters from A to Z
- Use of English uppercase letters from A to Z
- Use of digits 1-10
- Use of non-alphabetic characters
Comcast Corporation is a worldwide media and technology company founded in 1963 with headquarters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The company operates out of a variety of different segments including Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks. To reach Comcast Corporation please write to:
1701 JFK Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103