Roll Up The Rim To Win
- Enter to win one of 251,000 Instant Win Prizes via the Tim Horton’s RRRollUp sweepstakes
- The promotion started on 2/1/16 and will end on 3/18/16
In order to enter the Roll Up The Rim To Win sweepstakes the contestant MUST be a legal resident of the United States or Canada and 13 years of age or older. Please note residents living in the states of Rhode Island, Arizona, Hawaii, Florida, Alaska and Puerto Rico are not allowed to enter the RRRollUP promotion due to unruly state regulations. No purchase is required to enter and contestants can file a short registration form for a chance of winning one of the many prizes.
- Free hot beverage (this prize must be redeemed at Tim Horton’s)
- Universal Music 3-Song Download (50,000 of these downloads will be given away during the lifetime of the Roll Up The Rim To Win sweepstakes)
- $25 Tim Prize Card (this is essentially a gift card that must be used at a Tim Horton’s location)
A total of 251,000 Instant Win Prizes will be made available during the contest and and each Instant Win Prize will be assigned a randomly pre-selected “Winning Time” during the promotional game period. All instant winners will be notified by email within 24 hours and boring mathematical skill-testing question may be required for winners living in the country of Canada. More valuable prizes associated with the Roll Up The Rim To Win sweepstakes comes in the form of “points prizes”. These prizes include…
- FREE coffee for a year (a total of 6 will be given away)
- LG Smart Watch (valued at $400 and perfect for a geek)
- LG 4K OLED TV Prizes (one of the best TV’s on the market and valued at $4k)
- A brand spanking new 2016 Honda Civic (only one of these bad boys will be given away during the promotion… good luck)
The total value of all prizes to be given away is $696,056 and all prizes must be claimed by June 1, 2016 or they will be given away to charity. The contest administrator is Inmar Promotions – Canada Inc., who can be found at 661 Millidge Avenue, Saint John, New Brunswick, E2K 2N7.