Survey Tommy Bahama
- Share a shopping experience at Tommy Bahama
- All customer feedback will be used to improve the store and bottom line sales
- In order to being the Tommy Bahama survey customers will need the code from their receipt
The survey will only take a few minutes to complete and customers will know they helped Tommy Bahama improve the customer service at the location in which the purchase was made. At the end of the Tommy Bahama survey the customer should receive a promotional coupon in return for their efforts that can be used at any Tommy Bahama outlet. Any questions about the survey can be directed to the Tommy Bahama Group, Inc., at 428 Westlake Avenue North, Suite 388, Seattle, Washington 98109.
Tommy Bahama Quick Facts
- High end American clothing retailer
- Owned and operated by Atlanta-based Oxford Industries
- Has more than 150 retail locations
- Operates a Tommy Bahama Bar in Yankee Stadium
- Specializes in mens sportswear
Tommy Bahama major distribution points take place at Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor and Belk. In addition to clothing many locations also market home indoor and outdoor furnishings, overhead lighting and lamps, large living room rugs, indoor/outdoor ceiling fans, wall coverings, sunglasses, optical eyewear, watches, umbrellas, luggage, and beach hats.
Any questions about a current online order with Tommy Bahama can be directed to 1.866.986.8282 or internationally at 00+1.206.905.2808. The call centers are open from Monday until Friday: 5am – 8pm PT PLUS Saturday-Sunday: 6am – 6pm PT.